Pool & Spa Rules and Regulations
The Swimming Pool and Spa are provided as a recreational area for residents, and this area is not to be abused. There are rules which must be adhered to when using these facilities, these are displayed in the pool area and include the following:
- A responsible adult must accompany children under 16 years of age at all times.
- No alcohol or glassware is allowed in the pool enclosure or the vicinity thereof. If pool or spa needs to be emptied due to broken glass, the costs will be passed onto the offender/s, and the user’s access card will have recreation facilities removed.
- No smoking is permitted in the pool enclosure or the vicinity thereof.
- All pool users are to be clothed appropriately at all times in and out of the pool.
- When leaving the pool and returning to your apartment, you are required to ensure that you are completely dry and do not allow water to drip throughout the complex.
- Wet tiles and lifts pose a serious safety hazard to all residents.
- POOL Hours Strictly 6:00 am to 9:00 pm – This means the Pool and Spa must be vacated by 9:00 pm sharp
- Guests of the residents must be in the company of the resident to use the facilities.