Gym Rules and Regulations
The Gym is here for all residents and tenants to enjoy.
Please ensure you adhere to the following rules to ensure your safety, the safety of other users and the enjoyment of all.
- GYM Hours Strictly 6:00 am to 9:00 pm – This means the Gym must be vacated by 9:00 pm sharp.
- The gym facilities including the toilets and change rooms are reserved for the residents use only.
- Children under 16 years of age are NOT permitted to be in the gym or use gym equipment.
- Suitable footwear and appropriate clothing must be worn at all times.
Bare feet and bare tops are not permitted.
- The facilities are open daily; refer to the front door of this area for opening times. The gym equipment is to be used in strict accordance with the operating diagrams/instructions on the walls within the gym.
- Users take full responsibility for any loss or injury that may occur while in this area.
- All equipment must be replaced and wiped down after use.
- Weights must not be dropped onto the floor and shall be replaced after use.
- Please TURN OFF the air conditioner if you are the last one to leave the gym.
- Personal sound devices only, i.e. iPods, MP3 Players etc. WITH earphones.